Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Key Points to Ponder (Excerpt from Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad!)

Key Points to Ponder:

1. Learn how to make money work for you. Do not work for money.
2. Invest more in financial education.
3. Buy assets not liabilities. Asset is something that puts money in my pocket; liability takes money out of my pocket.
4. Mind your own business. Start building a solid asset column.
5. Don't play it safe, play it smart.
6. Overcome the Fear of Losing Money
7. Pay Yourself First
8. Take Action Now! (not tomorrow)

Wise Points of View:
"The lack of money is the root of all evil" (not love of money)
"How can I afford it?" (not I can't afford it)
"Study hard so you can find a good company to buy." (not a good company to work for)
"The reason I must be rich is because I have you kids." (not the reason I am not rich)
"Learn to manage risk." (not don't take risk)
"My house is a liability, if you're house is your largest investment, you're in big trouble."
"Money is power, money works for me!"

Note: There is a difference b/n being poor and being broke. Broke is temporary, poor is eternal. So, say I am temporary broke but abundance is coming.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment